|For information on 5G and Senate Bills S19 and S88, begin video at 2:50.
Cece Doucette – PSA: S.19 5G and S. 88 IoT Hazardous to Public Health
S 19 – “MOBILE NOW Act” IS NOW ON THE SENATE FLOOR FOR FINAL VOTE!!! The “Making Opportunities for Broadband Investment and Limiting Excessive and Needless Obstacles to Wireless Act’ is Heading for Unanimous Consent (passed without hearing, debate or recorded vote) UNLESS WE GET AT LEAST ONE SENATOR TO OBJECT TO THIS BILL BY PUTTING IT ON HOLD!
It is urgent that you call every senator IMMEDIATELY and ask them to put S.19 on HOLD so that it cannot be heard by the Senate
ONE SENATOR CAN PLACE A BILL ON HOLD TO STOP IT!
This bill lays the foundation for 5G Network that will require a small cell transmitter every couple of homes emitting high frequency 24Ghz to 90Ghz wireless radiation. These transmitters will be put in public right of ways EXEMPT FROM ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, OR SAFETY REVIEW. These transmitters will expose occupants to harmful wireless radiation so that you can download movies faster wirelessly, your IoT appliances and devices can communicate with one another (which does not seem like a necessity), you will be far more vulnerable to hacking, and your privacy can be violated even more easily.
1. Please call Senator Mitch McConnell, Senate Majority Leader’s Office First (202) 224-2541
2. Please call as many senators as possible and ask them to PUT A HOLD this bill ASAP
3. Dial *67 before you call a senator’s office. This will block your caller ID and keep the office staff from asking for your address or zip code right away
4. Please Forward this email to everyone you know and post on social media.
Directions to Call Senator’s Offices:
1. Click here to find Names and Phone Numbers of all Senators: https://www.senate. gov/senators/contact/
2. Call your Senator and ask to speak to the Legislative Director explain that it is regarding pending legislation (if not available ask to speak to staff in charge of health). If not available leave a message for either one. Try not to talk to the receptionist that answers because they often don’t even note that you called. Follow up with an email after you make calls. Staffers do read emails.
3. Tell them you want the Senator to PUT A HOLD on the Mobile Now Act S.19. Talk about health effects and your experience.
4. You may call other state senators by dialing *67 then the Senator’s number and tell them the same thing. There are only 100 Senators, your story can make a real impact.
5. You can also send an email by asking for the legislative director’s First and Last Name and use the standard email format
First Name_Last Name@Senator’s Last Name.Senate.gov (ex: Jane Doe in Senator Harris’s office would have this email: Jane_Doe@Harris.Senate.gov)
For more information on Bill S.19, click on the links in the Table of Contents below:
S.19: Mobile Now Act (a) Short Title.—This Act may be cited as the “Making Opportunities for Broadband Investment and Limiting Excessive and
Needless Obstacles to Wireless Act” or the “MOBILE NOW Act”.
Table Of Contents.—The table of contents of S.19 is as follows: